Crusader Store Terms and conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 E-COMMERCE REGULATIONS 2002
Additional information on the above regulations, should you require it prior to purchase, is available in other formats and languages on request from the Office of Fair Trading www.oft.gov.uk
Crusader Store Terms and Conditions
General Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- By clicking the ‘Next’ button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro/Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Debit, BACS, CHAPS, PayPal and must be received prior to dispatch of goods. Payment by a cheque on a UK bank is acceptable but funds must have cleared in our bank prior to dispatch of goods. Credit Accounts can be applied for by Government Bodies, Educational Establishments and Companies and may be subject to a satisfactory credit rating).
- All products remain the property of CRUSADER LIMITED (Trading as CRUSADERSTORE) until payment has been received in full.
- All prices are shown with and without VAT; CRUSADERSTORE reserves the right to change prices. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or emission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct Price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- CREDIT CARD PURCHASES Please Note: Due to the rising incidence of credit card fraud, we will generally only accept credit cards where delivery of the products is to the same address as that to which the card is registered. If delivery has to be to a different address please use one of the alternative methods of payment or call us to discuss other options.
- Next business day delivery is available on all UK Mainland orders with orders placed before 11:30 am. Please note couriers charge a premium for deliveries involving crossing an area of sea which is reflected in delivery charges to such locations. Click here for current Delivery Charges.
- We strive to achieve next day delivery wherever possible but no guarantees are given that this will be achieved.
- Orders received after 11:30 am will not be accepted for next day delivery.
- If an item is out of stock or is only available on our standard delivery service of 5-7 days, we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, cancel your order or select a replacement product.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made in writing within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or if delivery is delayed by you when attempted.
Suitability of Goods
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
- Products may vary from the images shown on this website due to continuous product design changes and improvements made by manufacturers.
- All faulty Promethean goods must be reported to Promethean Ltd by calling 0870 165 2210 between 8am and 5.30pm, who will then either replace the goods or carry out repair under the terms of your warranty.
- All other goods must be reported to Crusader Ltd by calling 0115 940 5550 between 9am and 5pm, who will then either replace the goods or carry out repair under the terms of your warranty.
If any individual provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Our Registered details are as follows:
Crusader Limited (Trading as Crusaderstore.co.uk)
Nottingham NG11 6LA
Company Number: 2197455
VAT Number: 413 2321 10
©2007 Crusader Ltd